Our experienced family medicine physicians and clinical care team provide primary care services to deliver continual care through health maintenance, disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
- Routine office visits
- Physical examinations
- Referrals for laboratory testing, imaging, and other specialty providers
- Health education
- Diabetes management
- TB screening
- Women’s health (pap smear and mammograms)
- Free flu shots during flu season
KCS Health Center houses a team of behavioral health professionals who care for the mental health needs of our patients. Our psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, licensed social worker and therapist will work together to manage your psychological, emotional, and social well-being.
- Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation
- Psychic medication management
- Psychotherapy (Individual & Group)
- Case management
Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- Available to Medi-Cal patients
- Group & individual counseling
- Case management
- Community referrals
- Addiction Severity Index (ASI) Assessment
- Treatment planning (including Vivitrol)
KCS Health Center also offers preventative and teledentistry services for both pediatric and adult dentistry.
- Cavity fillings
- Prophylaxis - cleanings
- Check-up exams
KCS Health Center offers acupuncture services including:
- Acupuncture Needles
Certified Application Assistants help individuals determine their eligibility and apply for insurance programs including Cal-Optima, Medi-Cal, Medicare, and/or Covered California.
Language & Access
We are dedicated to making sure all patients have access to our services.
Bilingual services are available for patients with limited English Proficiency
Languages spoken: English, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese
Auxiliary aids and services are available